The V8 is engineered to provide high definition, high output in a near field application. The V8 loudspeaker incorporates a 8" low frequency compression driver and 1.4" voice coil high frequency compression driver. The woofer is mounted in a vented enclosure that is tuned for optimum low frequency response. The com-pression driver is mounted on a asymmetric rotatable horn with a dispersion angle of 80° and 50°.
The V8 has an asymmetric shape. It has a 45° angle for the speaker to be used as a floor monitor. It also has a 15° angle for ceiling mounting. The V8 also is equipped with a mounting bracket (included) for a faster secure installation.
The system produces a frequency response is from 70Hz to 20KHz and is capable of producing a peak level of 118dB. The components inside the V8 are able to handle 150 watts of amplifier power and a peak power of 300 watts.
- High performance HF compression driver and LF woofer
- Rotary dispersion horn
- Minimally sized to be visualy unobstrusive
- 4 eye bolt suspension points
- Asymetric enclosure provides multiple mounting angles
- Mounting bracket (included)
- Able to be used as a stage monitor
- Model: V8
- System Configuration: 2 way, Full Range
- LF: 1x 8-in
- HF: 1x 1-in exit 1.4-in voice coil com-pression driver on a Rotary Horn
- Crossover: Passive
- Frequency Response: 70Hz-20KHz
- Axial sensitivity 1w/1m: 92dB
- Power Rating: RMS 150W Peak 300W
- Finish: Black Textured Paint
- Connectors: 2x NL4
- Hardware: 4 Threaded mounting point, Mounting brace (included)
- Grille: Foam backed, Black powder coated grill