ACE BACKSTAGE CO., INC. compact-sized Stage Pocket, the Mini Stage Pocket, is a standard general use vertical slant panel flush stage pocket. The Mini Stage Pocket is a compact rugged, high utility, high density design. The Mini Stage Pocket is made of heavy duty steel and may be used to conceal audio, communications, control, data, electric AC power, switches, video, and voice connections etc. below the floor surface for easy access and to prevent connector damage. The Mini Stage Pocket has a compact capacity inter-changeable panel system which permits easy custom connector/panel configurations. The lid/bezel is 1/8” steel with a footprint of 4-3/4” x 7”. The hinge is brushed brass or stainless steel and will not rust or discolor.
*NOTE: Picture is intended to reference the size of the pocket, but is not a factual representation of items included in the package*
- (1) 025BK Mini Pocket, Black
- Dimensions : Width 2.750" Height 2.250" Depth 6.531"
- (1) 025BBX/AC Mini Backbox with Electric Isolation Bracket
- (2) MP101L Mini Aluminum Panel with One Connectrix Cutout, Left
- (2) C-90136 ConnectQuick Snap-in Outlet with IDC