The AEQ DA-26 provides audio distribution from either one mono audio input to twelve mono outputs or from one stereo input to six stereo outputs. Independent gain control is provided for each individual output and all inputs and outputs are transformer balanced for greater system protection.
As transformers provide electrical isolation between the primary and secondary windings, this means that the signal connected to the input side is not physically or electrically connected to the output side. Therefore as there is no electrical connection between the input and output, transformers are used to prevent ground loops and other problems that occur when equipment is interconnected. This is a key feature of the DA-26.
This 1U 19" rackmount unit is ideal for audio distribution applications where many audio outputs are required. For example in Press Centres, OB Vehicles, PA systems, program distribution in radio and television stations, in fact anywhere signal distribution is required.
- Mono mode: 1 mono input, 12 stereo outputs
- Stereo mode: 1 stereo input, 6 stereo outputs
- All Inputs and outputs are transformer balanced
- Audio Connectors: Hartmann male with solder-type mating connectors included
- Max. input level: + 20 dB
- Input impedance: 1.5 kOhms
- Adjustable gain: +14 dB for each output
- Output impedance: < 220 Ohms
- Consumption: 8 VA
- Universal auto-range PSU: 90-250V / 50-60 Hz
- Power Input: Male 3-pin IEC
- Size: 1U x 19" (482.6 x 44.5 x 130 mm)
- Weight: 5.7 lb