The PHOENIX MOBILE is an IP audio codec for portable use. It features a built-indigital mixer with four analog inputs, internal LI-ION battery, protective cover and 12V DC power supply/charger. It has two slots for inserting optional communication modules, such as POTS, ISDN (RDSi), X21/V35 and GSM. Indeed, the modular approach of the PHOENIX means that future modules can be easily developed depending upon market preferences.
The PHOENIX MOBILE, in addition to the main program and return, can simultaneously provide a backup (or coordination) channel utilizing the optional communication modules.
The PHOENIX has been designed to ensurecompatibility with both present and future AEQ and third-party codecs. It is equipped with a wide variety of encoding formats and can easily be upgraded to other formats as the market matures.
- Semi-transparent protective cover
- Large color multifunction screen which displays the simple, intuitive configuration and operating menus, information on the connection status, and VU meters that indicate the incoming and outgoing audio levels.
- Numeric keypad
- Function and routing keys
- Communication status LEDs
- Browser for using the menus and answering and calls immediately on and off-hook
- Input channel mixing controls, headphone volume control and channel activation keys
- Front panel with audio connectors: 3 female XLR connectors for mic and line audio inputs, a 5-pin XLR female connector for the auxiliary input, and output and two 1/4" headphone output jacks
- Back panel includes a USB input for configuration, an Ethernet port for IP network access and auxiliary data channel, and a DB9 with 2 GPIs and 2 GPOs.
- Power supplyusesmini XLR
- Two slots for optional communications modules