AIDA's 12x Full HD IP Broadcast PTZ Camera offers four simultaneous video outputs, all supporting up to 1080p60 resolution. While the SDI, HDMI, and USB outputs must be set at the same resolution, the IP streaming port can output at a different resolution at frame rates from 1 to 60 fps.
The camera features RS-232 input/output for serial control. It uses the VISCA control protocol and TCP/IP and RTSP/RTMP IP protocol. Up to 10 presets can be assigned and managed via the included IR remote controller, and up to 128 can be managed over serial control. Other features include a motion-compensated temporal noise reduction filter, which allows for noise reduction without blur.
- Simultaneous SDI, HDMI, USB, and IP outputs
- Up to 1080p60 resolution video output
- H.264 / H.265 streaming
- RS-232 input/output
- VISCA control protocol
- TCP/IP, RTSP/RTMP IP protocol
- 10 presets via included IR remote controller, 128 presets over serial control
- Motion-compensated temporal noise reduction filter allows for noise reduction without blur
- SMPTE 424M/292M standard
- Built-in OSD controls
- 4:2:2 (YCbCr) 10-bit color space
- White Balance: auto, manual, auto tracking, one push, indoor, outdoor
- Auto shutter speed