Perfect for both stage and studio applications, this drum microphone kit from AKG has a great reputation.
TheAKGRhythm Pack live sound large diaphragm drum microphone kit includes the following in a protective aluminum carrying case:
- (1) D112 Large-Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone
- (3) D40 Dynamic Instrument Microphones
- (2)C430 Overhead Instrument MicroMic
The D112 has earned a well-deserved reputation worldwide as the best kick drum microphone ever made. Heavy-footed drummers won't faze it, because the D112 handles up to 160 dB SPL with no audible distortion.
A specially engineered diaphragm with a very low resonance frequency maintains solid and powerful response below 100 Hz, while a narrow band presence rise at 4 kHz punches through dense mixes with little or no added EQ.
The result is a kick drum sound that ideally balances precise definition and forceful impact. The D112 is also an excellent choice for use with bass cabinets, trombones, etc.
Built in windscreen, SA 60 stand adapter included.
- Large-diaphragm dynamic microphone for bass instruments
- Extremely high SPL capability
- Classic microphone for stage and studio applications
The D 40 with its solid all-metal body will stand up to the hardships of night-after-night onstage use "with a smile".
The Varimotion diaphragm deep-drawing process allows the diaphragm itself to be fine-tuned with no need for tuning resonators, leading to a quantum leap in audio performance.
The transducer is protected by a sturdy wire-mesh cap and takes extremely high sound pressure levels with ease.
An integrated stand adapter and standard H 440 mounting bracket for snare drums, tom-toms, etc. make the D 40 a highly versatile tool for use on drums, percussions, wind instruments, and guitar amps.
- Dynamic microphone designed for drums and percussions, wind instruments, and guitar amps
- Patented AKG Varimotion diaphragm
- Custom built capsule mounting
- Spring steel wire-mesh cap
- Rugged all-metal body withstands typical tough handling on stage
Specifically designed for cymbal and overhead miking, the frequency response of the C 430 ensures a uniquely crisp sound. With its extremely compact external dimensions, this microphone will keep a low profile in any application without compromising audio quality.
- Easy to use with any mixer, with no need to use the EQ
- Trouble-free use on open-air stages
- Mounts securely on all commercial microphone stands.
- Frequency response tailored to cymbal and overhead miking
- Extremely compact, professional quality overhead MicroMic
- Phantom or battery powering options