The Olympus 2 Publisher combines the robust and powerful core engine of newly integrated PoINT Publisher NG with up-to-date Windows and Web-clients. Server components control the connected CD/DVD/BD production systems. An intuitive graphical user interface of the client application makes media copies, creation of CD/DVD/BD data media, Audio CDs, Video CD/DVD/BDs and print jobs a straightforward process. Additionally, the status of media production and devices can be monitored network-wide.
NEW - Browser-Based Client Application - web clients can start production jobs with the help of a browser. This way, the jobs can be sent to the server – via the internet – and the production status can also be controlled. The web client does not need to be installed and is operating system independent. Consequently an automated and centralized production of media on a professional production system is now also possible for Mac and UNIX users.
Media production can also be executed by using standard file system operations. Files to be published are just copied to a specific folder of a file system and recorded to media according to user defined events. This method, called Event Controlled Recording (ECR), includes also label printing and supports network-wide usage of CD/DVD/BD production systems, even in heterogeneous environments.
Besides ECR also the batch interface of PoINT Publisher NG can be used for a seamless integration of media production into an existing workflow. All details, like media content, print file and further job attributes, can be defined in a project file and transmitted to the server by using a plain script language. By this powerful method applications like “Patient CD”, “Direct Marketing” or “Just-In-Time Production” can be implemented as efficient and professional as required.
- Production of small/large batches of multiple CD/DVD/BDs or of unique discs
- Automated production of media including label printing
- Media production by using standard file system operations
- Full asynchronous production - produce 4 unique jobs simultaneously. A job contains 1 unique data master for duplication and 1 unique label file for printing.
- Integration into existing workflows and applications via batch interface
- Olympus Publisher's software SDK (Software Developer Kit) can be integrated into any environment for customized recording and printing. SDK enables you to collect individual data from any source and record and print it to individual DVD-Rs, CD-Rs and now Blu-Ray Discs.
- Parallel operation of multiple Olympus Publishers connected on the same network, includes Load-Balancing
- Network-wide control of the production process by Windows and Web-clients
- Support of DDP files
- Archive and backup your data
- On-Demand publishing with customized label printing
- Mastering of data CD/DVD/BDs and audio CDs
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 16.5"x20"x24.5"
- Weight: 55 lbs. (Autoloader in Box)
- Power Consumption: 115~230 VAC 50~60 Hz
- ISO 9669
- CD-DA (Audio)
- CD-ROM Mode 1 & Mode 2
- Mixed Mode
- CD-DA Extra
- CD-ROM XA Form 1 & Form 2
- Video CD
- Business Cards
- Sony Optiarc AD-7240S (24x) DVD-R - (48x) CD-R
Blu-Ray Disc Drives
- Pioneer BD 203-BK (8x) BD-R - (16x) DVD-R - (32x) CD-R