Forced Air Cooled Model 6412E1
6400 Series Omegaline Air Cooled Coaxial Loads
Altronic Research introduces a new generation of air dielectric coaxial loads. These loads deliver the same high performance of the 6700 Series in a smaller package. The 6400 Series was designed to operate using static or forced air while exhibiting stable RF characteristics. The small, compact oil free design is a welcome advantage in a busy transmitter area. Applications run from mounting on top of the transmitter to placing them inside the cabinet. Model 640105 is an excellent load for VHF transmitters with separate inputs for the aural and visual ports.
- Power Rating: 10/12/15kW continuous duty
- Impedance: 50 ohms nominal
- Frequency Range: DC to 240 MHz
- Maximum VSWR: 1.10:1 (DC to 110MHz)
- 1.15:1 (120 to 240MHz)
- Input Connectors: 3-1/8" EIA Flange or Unflanged
- AC Power Required: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, or 230 VAC 50/60 Hz
- Nominal Dimensions: 28.5" x 26.9" x 11.3"
- Nominal Weight: 37 lbs.
- Finish: Chromate Conversion Coating