The compact ADJ XS 600 is a moving head light with six lenses to bring a colorful 360 degree movement light show.
The ADJ XS 600 is a new revolution in moving lights. It features dual Axis heads and has continuous 360 degree rotation in both directions. The XS 600 utilizes 6 x 10-Watt LED that project sharp beams of light. Its compact size and lightweight makes it ideal for mobile entertainers, small club and bars, roller rinks, bowling centers or any mobile production.
The XS 600 creates the ultimate visual effect that involves fast moving beams and color changes. In show mode you access 8 different built in programs or create your own color palette by color mixing the RGBW LEDs via DMX control.
The XS 600 comes with 3 different operating modes; sound active mode with sound sensitivity adjustment, 8 show modes, or DMX control, used to create your own moving light shows or color combinations. The XS 600 can be used as a stand alone unit or in master-slave set up. The XS 600 is UC IR compatible (Sold Separately). The UC IR is used to control various functions for the XS 600.
- Unique dual Axis Moving Heads
- 360° continuous rotation, in both directions
- 6 x 10W 4-in-1 RGBW LEDs
- Pixel control of each LED
- RGBW Color Mixing in DMX mode
- 3 Operational modes: DMX, Show Mode & Sound Active
- Stand Alone or Master-slave set up
- 2 DMX Channel modes: 25 Channels & 31 Channels
- 4-Button menu system LED Display making it easy to navigate
- 8 Built-in programs
- 3-pin XLR DMX connectors
- I.E.C. In/Out Connections
- Lifetime of the LEDs (50,000 hr. rating)
- Power consumption: 60W total
- UC IR Compatible (sold Separately)
- I.E.C. In & Out to Daisy chain Power (Connect up to 8 Fixtures)
- Multi-voltage operation: AC 100-240V 50/60Hz- I.E.C. In
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 200 x 126 x 315mm
- Weight: 3 kg