The Anchor-Audio EM-TA4F Ultralite Single-Ear Microphone
- The cable terminates to a TA4-female connection for use with compatible Anchor Audio gear.
- Single ear design with additional clip for wire management
- Tight to head design for increased performance
- Blends with the light skin tone color
- Can be used with wireless models of these products: Beacon, Liberty Platinum, Go Getter, Explorer Pro, MegaVox Pro, AN-130+, AN-1000X+, AN-MINI, Acclaim, Admiral, Seville, CouncilMAN, UHF 7000 Series
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.