This is the Chassis only.
The Apogee Electronics Symphony I/O Mk II Thunderbolt Chassis is an audio interface designed to deliver high-performance A/D and D/A conversion at up to 192 kHz for mixing and mastering engineers in personal, project, and commercial studios. The included 2x6 SE I/O card features stunning dynamic range with low distortion and noise for mastering-grade sonic quality.
Its analog I/O includes two inputs on XLR 3-pin jacks and six outputs on a DB25 connector. Additional XLR, TOSLINK optical, and RCA coaxial jacks provide connectivity for AES/EBU, ADAT, and S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs. The chassis utilizes Thunderbolt connectivity for high-speed data transfer rates and compatibility with Core Audio software. Its front panel presents a TFT touchscreen display, multi-function control knob, and convenient 1/4" stereo headphone output.
- Legendary AD/DA conversion
- Up to 32 channels of modular analog I/O with optional 8 mic preamps
- Ultra-low latency performance
- Intuitive touchscreen display and front panel control
- Option card slot for future platform flexibility
- Dynamic Temperature Control
- Designed in California, built in the U.S.A.