The APT Multi-Channel Codec can also be used for audio transport over T1/E1 . On the 1U Frame, it can accomodate up to 3 slimline audio cards delivering simplex/duplex and analog/digital audio via a universal 37-way D-type connector.
APT Frame 1U:
- 1UFrame with dual power supplies as standard and capacity for the transport of up to 12 audio channels (12 Mono Signals or 6/3 Stereo Programs in simplex/duplex mode)
- Can also be combined with AoIP and/or analog MPXoIP# modules
For E1/T1 transport, in addition to the frame, you will need:
- 1xMCU board for management, compatible with APT NMS
- 1x E1 or T1 card for transport
- Up to 3 Audio (4 mono channel each) or Auxiliary Data cards
- # Available with Firmware 2.0.
*NOTE: Frame and other transport modules not included (see recommended products), picture is a representation only. Please call to order other optional algorithms and modules not listed*