Audemat's FM modulation monitor is created for multi-channel monitoring and can cover up to 40 different programs.
AUDEMAT FM MONITOR (formerly known as Goldeneagle FM) is a powerful and professional solution for FM monitoring at the transmitter site or in the coverage area. The unit sequentially monitors a set list of stations and continuously ensures that your FM network complies with both legislation and your expectations.
The FM modulation monitor offers several highly innovative features such as multi-channel monitoring (up to 40 programs), audio streaming and recording, RDS streaming, automatic scanning, audiomarking decoding and remote control GPIOs (General Purpose Inputs/Outputs).
- 3 x FM receivers for simultaneous real-time operations (e.g. remote connection + monitoring + recording)
- Monitoring of up to 40 programs
- Monitoring of FM signals (RF, MPX, Audio, Pilot, RDS), MPX Power and content (Audio, RDS)
- FM Band scanning and monitoring
- Real time measurements, analysis with 1 month-history and export
- Audio and RDS streaming
- Alarm notification by Email, SMS or SNMP
- Optional facilities control capabilities
- ScriptEasy and MasterView for I/O configuration and status visualization
- Full IP communication: Ethernet as standard with optional modems
- Track the real-time status of your signal 24/7/365
- Instant notification of any out-of-tolerance condition
- Automatic scan alerts you to any potential sources of interference or pirate transmissions
- Analyze recorded measurements and logs to track performance and identify trends
- Control RDS data remotely to ensure that RDS services are correctly managed and that the RDS signal is error free
- Hear what your listeners hear with audio streaming to your desktop
- Access, configure & control all equipment at the transmitter site with remote control over TCP/IP