Audio-Technica’s System 10 PRO Rack-Mount digital wireless system provides the same interference-free operation in the 2.4 GHz range (outside TV bands) as the original System 10 wireless system but with expanded features and versatility. The durable half-rack chassis is equipped to house two receiver units that can be operated locally or released from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328 feet away) via Ethernet cable. Up to five chassis (10 receiver units) can be linked using the RJ12 cable included with each system, creating a stable, multichannel system with the simultaneous use of up to 10 channels.
Like all the products in the System 10 wireless family, the PRO Rack-Mount features 24-bit operation, easy setup, clear, natural sound quality, and three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver unit to maximize signal integrity.
Each System 10 PRO Rack-Mount system includes an ATW-RC13 receiver chassis with rack-mount adapters, one or two ATW-RU13 receiver units with corresponding AT8690 receiver unit mounting brackets, a joining plate (for dual-channel systems only), one RJ12 cable, one AC adapter, and one or two ATW-T1001 UniPak® body-pack or ATW-T1002 handheld transmitters, or one of each. Both the receiver chassis and transmitters feature easy-to-read displays.
- IncludesATW-RC13Rack-mount receiver chassis,ATW-RU13receiver unit andATW-T1002handheld dynamic unidirectional microphone/transmitter.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for ultimate sound quality and dependable performance
- Operates in the 2.4 GHz range - completely free from TV interference
- Receiver units can be docked in the chassis or mounted remotely (up to 328 feet away) via Ethernet cable for added versatility
- Up to five chassis (ten receiver units) can be linked and used simultaneously
- Each receiver unit can be paired with up to 10 transmitters, allowing users to instantly switch between different transmitter configurations
- Chassis' System ID Display shows RF signal level, system ID, transmitter battery level, and system link status
- Automatic frequency selection for seamless, interference-free operation
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and setup
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time & space
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
- Operating Frequencies 2.4 GHz ISM band
- Dynamic Range >109 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.05% typical
- Operating Range 60 m (200') Open range env. with no interfering signals
- Operating Temperature Range 0° C to +40° C (32° F to 104° F) Battery performance may be reduced at very low temperatures
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Depending on microphone type
- Receiving System Diversity (frequency/time/space)
- Output Connectors Remote Receiver Connector: RJ45
- Link Connector: RJ12
- Maximum Output Level XLR, balanced: 0 dBV 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +6 dBV
- Power Supply 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC 0.5A power supply switched mode external
- Dimensions 209.8 mm (8.26") W x 44 mm (1.73") H x 169.3 mm (6.67") D
- Net Weight 940 grams (33.2 oz)
- Accessory Included Power supply
- Accessories Included AC adapter, Link cable, Rack-mount adapters, Joining plate, Rubber feet
HANDHELD TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS
- RF Power Output 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions Following federal and national regulations
- Batteries Two 1.5V AA
- not included
- Battery Life >7 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions 254.8 mm (10.03") long, 50.0 mm (1.97") diameter
- Net Weight 280 grams (9.9 oz)
- without batteries
- Accessory Included AT8456a Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.