The Annuncicom PS1 features two backlit push-to-talk buttons, volume control and a built-in speaker and microphone, giving security guards, receptionists and other operators a simple way to make announcements to an entire facility. Two mini-jack connectors support the use of a headset, or a goose-neck microphone and headphones. The device connects to standard IP network, allowing systems integrators and end users to take advantage of existing infrastructure, reducing costs and equipment. Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability further simplifies installation, requiring only a single cable to the device.
The compact design of the Annuncicom PS1 accommodates wall-mount and desktop installations. Using the optional belt clip and a headset, the Annuncicom PS1 is the ideal choice for an IP based party-line intercom.
- Two way audio
- PoE powered for simple installation
- Compact design requires little space on desktop
- Gooseneck microphone accessory perfect for desktop use
- Belt clip accessory and compact design make the device ideal for use in production studios
- supports mp3, PCM, G.711, G.722 audio formats
- IP Intercom master station
- PA master station or operator console
- IP based nurse call systems
- Distributed intercom, monitoring, or paging systems in security applications
- IP party-line voice intercom
- SIP based door and help point intercom system
- Production intercom in broadcasting