For small live events, nothing beats the Behringer 502 XENYX analog mixer great value and practical versatility.
Got a solo gig at the local coffee shop? Need to make a quick public announcement? Simple sound calls for the simply excellent Behringer 502 XENYX, a mixer with everything you need to give an intimate setting incredible sound. And with the new addition of +48 V phantom power, the possibilities are even greater.
The Ins and Outs
The 5-input, 2-bus XENYX 502 with XENYX mic preamp can accommodate either a dynamic or condenser microphone. The two-band British EQ is famous for its warm, musical sound. Play music between sets via the RCA CD/tape inputs (assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs) and record your performance to an outboard recording device via the RCA outputs.
Small Is Beautiful
Weighing in at 1.2 pounds (0.55 kg), the XENYX 502 is the portable, practical way to turn a speech or scaled-down performance into a sound to behold. Schools, meeting rooms, coffee shops and songsmiths the world-round agree this mighty mite is a high-fidelity lifesaver.
Lending optimum sound quality to small-scale performances has never been this easy or affordable. The XENYX 502 provides incredible versatility at a price other mixers in this class simply cannot touch.
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analog mixer
- State-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamp comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 2-band EQ for warm and musical sound
- Main mix, stereo CD/tape plus separate headphone outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to headphone output or main mix outputs
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany