There are times when you will want to connect certain sound sources straight to other audio gear, be it for a live performance or a studio session. A direct connection between audio equipment can be a challenge though: technical problems crop up that’ll corrupt the signal.
The DI400P lets you connect instruments or amplifier outputs. It converts any unbalanced signal to a balanced signal and eliminates unwanted noise. With its high-performance transformer, it also allows you to use very long cables without the loss of high frequencies.
- Connect your guitar or bass directly to your mixer without losing tone due to impedance mismatches, long cables and cycle hum
- Converts any unbalanced line-level signal to balanced mic-level output
- Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to amplifiers and mixers
- Allows the use of long cables without losing high frequencies
- Thru/Out jack lets you send the unbalanced signal to an onstage amplifier while the balanced signal is routed to the mixer
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems such as hum
- High-performance transformer for ultimate signal integrity
- Ultra-compact, all-metal and road-suitable housing
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life and durability
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany