The Intensity Shuttle is now available with the incredibly fast Thunderbolt(MAC) technology. Capture and playback the highest quality SD and HD video in full 10-bit quality, with HDMI, analog component, composite and S-Video connections. Intensity Shuttle Thunderbolt's innovative design is compact and portable, plus you can plug inline with your cables because input connections are on one side, and output connections on the other!
Intensity Shuttle Thunderbolt is powered over the Thunderbolt cable so you don't need cumbersome power supplies. Intensity Shuttle Thunderbolt uses the same high quality electronics as Blackmagic Design's high end capture and playback solutions.
Most consumer video cameras compress HD video to fit longer recordings on to tape and discs. For video editing compressed media needs to be decoded to play back each frame of video and this puts additional strain on your computer's CPU and limits real time editing effects. Capturing directly with Intensity bypasses camera compression by recording directly from the camera's image sensor, so a low cost consumer camera can be used to capture full HD resolution video in broadcast quality!
Intensity Shuttle and Intensity Extreme offer the flexibility of working with compressed and uncompressed video in standard definition PAL/NTSC up to full 1080HD video. You can capture live game play, archive family movies and create amazing videos in full broadcast quality video! Blackmagic Design’s Media Express software is included for a complete capture and playback solution without the need for any additional software.
- Analog Video Input: Independent connections for component and composite and s-video.
- Analog Video Output: Independent connections for component and composite and s-video.
- HDMI Video Input: 1 x HDMI type A connector
- HDMI Video Output: 1 x HDMI type A connector
Analog Audio Input: 2 Channel RCA HiFi audio in 24 bit.
- Analog Audio Output: 2 Channel RCA HiFi audio in 24 bit.
- HDMI Audio Input: 8 Channels.
- HDMI Audio Output: 8 Channels.
- Dual Rate support: HDMI and Analog Component switches between high definition and standard definition.
- Device Control: None. FireWire may be used for controlling some cameras.
- Supported HDMI Formats: 525 NTSC, 625 PAL, 720HD and 1080HD switchable.
- Computer Interface: ThunderboltT
- SD Format Support: 625i/50, 625p PAL and 525i/59.94, 525p NTSC, 480p.
- HD Format Support: 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 720p50, 720p59.94 and 720p60.
- HDMI Video Sampling: 4:02:02
- HDMI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.
- HDMI Color Space: YUV 4:2:2
- HDMI Color Precision: 4:02:02
- Copy Protection: HDMI input is unable to capture from copy protected HDMI sources. Always confirm copyright ownership before capture or distribution of content.
- Colorspace Conversion: Hardware based real time.
- HD Down Conversion: Software based down conversion during video playback.
- HD Up Conversion: Real time standard definition to 1080HD and 720HD during video capture.
- Real Time Effects: Apple Final Cut ProT internal effects. Adober Premiere Pror Mercury
- Playback Engine effects. Avid Media Composer 6T internal effects.
- Software Included: Media Express, Disk Speed Test, Blackmagic System Preferences and Blackmagic driver.
- Internal Software Upgrade: Firmware built into software driver. Loaded at system start, or via updater software.
- Physical Installation: Requires a computer with ThunderboltT running Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or later, Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion or later, Windows 7 or Windows 8 release preview.
- Operating System Compatibility: Compatible with Apple Mac OS X and Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 8 release preview.
- Product Warranty: 12 Months Limited Warranty.