The Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K is an incredibly tiny Ultra HD resolution camera that can be used in HD and Ultra HD video formats that can be fully controlled from the switcher via the SDI control protocol. Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K includes 6G-SDI connections, built in color corrector, talkback, tally indicator, PTZ control output, built in microphones, backup battery, an adaptable MFT lens mount and B4 lens control output.
- Effective Sensor Size: 13.056mm x 7.344mm
- Shooting Resolutions: 3840 x 2160, 1920 x 1080
- Lens Mount: Active MFT Mount
- Lens Control: Iris, focus, zoom on supported lenses.
- Focus: Remote focus control via expansion connector or ATEM Switcher CCU protocols via
- SDI when using compatible lenses.
- Dynamic Range: 11 Stops.
- Mounting Options: 1 x 1/4 inch (top), 3 x 1/4 inch (bottom)
- Total Video Input: 1 x SDI.
- Total Video Output: 1 x SDI, 1 x HDMI Monitoring.
- SDI Rates: 1.5G, 3G, 6G.
- Optical SDI: None.
- SDI Audio Output: 2 channel embedded audio support in SDI stream.
- HDMI Video Output: 1 x HDMI Type A output. HDMI output is always HD, up to 1080p60.
- HDMI Audio Output: 2 channels 48 kHz and 24-bit .
- Expansion Port:
- DB-HD15 serial connector provides support for:
- Power input
- LANC input
- 1 x S.Bus channel input
- PTZ output
- B4 lens control output
- Genlock input
- Analog Audio Input: 1 x 3.5mm jack, mic or line.
- Analog Audio Output: 1 x 3.5mm headphone jack, supports iPhone microphone for talkback.
- Reference Input: Tri-Sync or Black Burst on expansion connector
- Screen Dimensions: None.
- Remote Control: Remote control over SDI via ATEM Switcher CCU protocols or via expansion port using LANC or S.Bus.
- Computer Interface: USB Mini-B port for software updates and configuration.
- Microphone: Integrated stereo microphone.
- Built-in Speaker: None.
- SD Video Standard: None.
- HD Video Standard: 1080p23.98, 1080p24, 1080p25, 1080p29.97, 1080p30, 1080p50, 1080p59.94, 1080p60, 1080i50, 1080i59.94 and 1080i60
- Ultra HD Video Standard: 2160p23.98, 2160p24, 2160p25, 2160p29.97 and 2160p30
- SDI Compliance: SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 424M, Draft SMPTE 2081-1
- SDI Audio Sampling: Television standard sample rate of 48kHz and 24-bit
- Controls: 5 control buttons including Set, Up, Down, Menu, and Power.
- External Control: Blackmagic SDI Control Protocol, 2.5mm LANC connection for lens control. Expansion connector has S.Bus and PTZ.
- Color Corrector: DaVinci YRGB.
Talkback And Tally
- Live Tally Indicator: 1 x for talent, 1 x for operator.
- Talkback: SDI Channels 15 and 16.
- Software Included: Blackmagic Camera Setup
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan,
- macOS Sierra or later.
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
- Power Supply: 1 x External 12V power supply. LP-E6 Lithium-Ion battery included.
- Battery Life: Approximately 1 hour 10 minutes
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 45° C (-4° to 113° F)
- Relative Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Blackmagic Micro Studio Camera 4K
- Expansion cable
- LP-E6 battery
- Turret dust cap
- 12V AC Adapter
- SD card with software and manual