5-in-1 LED's are cool... but where do you go for that little EXTRA push over the cliff?
Exactly! Welcome to the future of 6-in-1 RGBAW+UV LED's!
With this new version of the HotBox™, you'll get the advantage of 7x 15-watt RGBAW+UV 6-in-1 LEDs, advanced electronics, a rugged cast aluminum housing, and the flexibility of secure mounting with dual hanging brackets... it's sure to be a BIG hit in your lighting rig!
The HotBox™ EXA features 3/6/8/10 or 11 DMX channel modes, which means it works great with any type of controller, including popular 3-channel controllers. You'll have full control of all that it has to offer such as RGBAW+UV color mixing, 35 built-in programs, ultra smooth flicker-free 32-bit dimming (5 user-selectable dimming curves), and even easy HSV color mixing ability in 3-channel mode.
The super-easy to use built-in 4-button LED control panel also allows total control over the fixture including master/slave settings, sound active mode, built-in programs, auto mode, custom RGBAW+UV color mixing, and user adjustable fade/strobe effects for an unbelievable light show!
It also comes equipped with industry standard powerCON® compatible power input/output connections & 3-pin DMX connections which are all strategically placed on the back of the unit in a way that allows you to use the HotBox™ EXA in ANY position, including flat on the floor. This makes the HotBox™ EXA a perfect solution for any of your uplighting and/or truss warming needs!
The power connector fitted to the fixture and fixture cord are designed for compatibility with products manufactured by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA and their related entities, however they are not manufactured by, affiliated with or endorsed by Neutrik AG, Neutrik USA, or any related entity. Neutrik® and powerCON® are registered trademarks of Neutrik AG.
- Color mixing via 7x 15W (6 x 2.5w) Red/Green/Blue/Amber/White/UV 6-in-1 LEDs
- 395-400nM ultraviolet light output
- 5 user-selectable 32-bit dimming curves
- Variable electronic dimming & strobe
- Built-in color & chase macros via DMX
- Built-in automated programs via master/slave
- Built-in sound active programs
- RGBAW+UV color mixing ability in standalone mode
- Rugged and well-built (It hits the gym regularly)
- Super-quiet variable-speed internal fan cooling
- Dual mounting brackets for positioning flexibility
- Flicker-free constant-current 400hz LED driver
- 3-pin male input and 3-pin female output
- PowerCon™ compatible AC power In/Out connectors
- Operating Voltage: 100-264VAC, 47-63 Hertz
- Fuse: 2A 250V
- Power Consumption: 58W
- Light Source
LED: 7x 15W 6-in-1 LEDs 100,000 hours.
- Beam Angle: 25 degree optics standard, 26 degree beam, 30 degree field
- Optional diffuser plate with thumb screws available (sold sepatately).
Max. Operating Temp.: 104 degrees F (40 degrees C) ambient
- Protocol: USITT DMX-512
- DMX Channels: 3/6/8/10/11
- Input: 3-pin XLR Male
- Output: 3-pin XLR Female
- HSV (3-Ch), RGBAW+UV (6-Ch), RGBAW+UV/Dim/Strobe (8-Ch), Extended (10-Ch), & Extended w/32-bit Dimmer (11-Ch) DMX Profiles
- Operating Modes: Standalone, Master/Slave, Sound Active, Color Preset
- Weight & Dimensions
- Length: 4 inches (102 mm)
- Width: 5 inches (127 mm)
- Height: 5 inches (127 mm)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
2-year limited warranty, does not cover malfunction caused by damage to LED's.