Enjoy the exciting performance of the StagePass ™ IEM for your next gig. CAD Audio has been creating high-value product since 1931 and prides itself on supporting and developing the live performer. Our design criterion was straightforward: develop a high-performance wireless In Ear Monitor System that will deliver superior audio performance while supplying advanced frequency agility, capable enough to cope with today’s dynamic RF environment – make it both easy to use and exciting to operate.
The StagePass™ IEM Stereo Wireless In Ear Monitor System features 16 channel frequency agile performance for outstanding connectivity. CADLock™ Automatic Tone Code Squelch eliminates unauthorized interference in RF unfriendly environments. Stereo operation lends flexibility of use – You may send discrete signals to the left or right channel. High performance MEB2 Monitor Earbuds are included to make your listening experience top flight. The MEB2 TruPitch™ Dual Armature Earbuds provide accurate audio reproduction while the EasyFit™ silicon earmolds provide a custom fit. The metal construction rack mountable transmitter is supplied with rack ears, half wave antenna, antenna relocation kit and sturdy carry case.
- 16 Channel UHF Agility for frequency plan flexibility
- Stereo Operation for discrete Right/Left transmission flexibility via combination XLR-1/4 connectors
- CADLock ™ Automatic Tone Encoded Squelch to eliminate unauthorized interference.
- MEB2 TruPitch™ Dual Armature Earbuds provide accurate audio reproduction while the EasyFit™ Silicon molds provide a custom fit
- AA batteries with >10hrs of battery life
- Metal Chassis Transmitter for a durable and formidable shielded enclosure.
- Included carry case, rack ears and antenna relocation kit
- Q Band 470 498MHz
- Audio Frequency Response 40Hz - 16KHz
- Dynamic Range >101dB
- Dynamic Cardioid Capsule
- Frequency Response 40Hz - 16KHz
- Transmit power 30mW
- AA Batteries with >15hrs battery life
- Audio Input : Combination XLR - 1/4"
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.