Please enjoy the exciting performance the StagePass ™ 1600 Series provides for your next gig. CAD Audio has been creating high-value products since 1938 and prides itself on supporting and developing the live performer. Our design criterion was straightforward: develop a high-performance wireless microphone system agile enough to cope with today’s dynamic RF environment - that is both easy to use and exciting to operate.
The StagePass™ 1600 Series Wireless Systems feature 100 channel frequency agile diversity reception for outstanding connectivity and minimizing multipath interference. Scan-Link™ technology provides instantaneous and automatic channel configuration (First, the receiver conducts an environmental frequency evaluation then selects a channel. Second, the receiver links to the transmitter and sets the transmit frequency automatically). CADLock™ automatic code encoded squelch helps to eliminate unauthorized interference. AA batteries supply >15hrs of battery life. Transmitters have SoftTouch™ On & Mute switches with multi-color LED indicators to monitor mute status and battery life. Metal Chassis provide a durable and formidable shielded enclosure. The 1600 Series receiver offers ¼” and XLR outputs for maximum flexibility and is supplied with rackears and joining kit.
- 100 Channel UHF Agility for frequency plan flexibility.
- Diversity Operation to minimize multipath interference.
- ScanLink™ technology for instantaneous "scan" of the RF environment and automatic "link" to the transmitter.
- CADLock ™ Automatic Tone Encoded Squelch to eliminate unauthorized interference.
- Softtouch™ Switches with multicolor LED indicators of On/Mute and Low Battery.
- AA batteries with >15hrs of battery life.
- Metal Chassis receiver for a durable and formidable shielded enclosure with included rack ears.
- Frequency Range
F Band 638 - 662MHz
G Band 542 - 564MHz
- Audio Frequency Response 40Hz - 15KHz
- Dynamic Range >109dB
Handheld Transmitter Specs (TX1600)
- Dynamic Cardioid Capsule
- Frequency Response 40Hz - 15KHz
- Transmit power 10mW
- AA Batteries with >15hrs battery life
- (1) WX1600 Receiver
- (1) Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Transmitter
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.