The MS-100 is a professional grade low power FM transmitter operating in the commercial FM band (88.1 - 107.5 MHz). It is intended for indoor (churches, theaters, cinemas, auditoriums, conference halls) or outdoor (business parkings, tourist attractions, talking signs) short range broadcasting in a variety of applications: hearing assistance, translation, information, sound re-enforcement. Its outstanding RF and audio performances, ruggedness, reliability and versatility make the MS-100 stand out from conventional hearing assistance systems.
- User programmable frequency
- No manual tuning required
- Works with standard FM reveivers
- Coverage of 150 feet or more with portable FM receiver, 500 feet or more with car radio
- Hi-Fi audio
- Adjustable input level with over modulation indicator
- Selectable bass boost and mono/stereo operation
- Stereo unbalanced 1/4" female line input
- Fixed telescopic antenna included
- FCC part 15 and Industry Canada Bets-1, RSS-210 & RSS-123 certified
- All steel cabinet
- 2 years warranty
- Modulation: FM, 75 kHz deviation
- Frequency selection: 88.1 - 107.5 MHz
- RF power: 250 µV/m@3m (FCC Part 15 and IC RSS-210), 100 μV/m@30m (IC BETS-1), 1 mW (IC RSS-123)
- Load impedance (UHF connector): 50 Ω
- Spurious rejection: 40 dB min.
- Frequency response: 20 - 15 kHz
- Harmonic distortion: 0.3% max.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 70 dB min.
- Stereo separation: 35 dB min., 40 dB typ.
- Input sensitivity / impedance: -13 dBm to +22 dBm / 10 kΩ
- Power supply: 110/16 VAC @ 300mA
- Dimensions: 6.3" W x 10.5" D x 1.75" H
- Weight: 5 lb.