The Studio-series top-of-the-line Studio 1824 USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interface records up to 18 simultaneous inputs at up to 24-bit/192 kHz and offers 8 XMAX Class A preamps and ADAT and S/PDIF I/O. Its 18 outputs offer flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing and control-room integration with included Studio One® Artist for Mac® and Windows® and UC Surface for Mac, Windows, iPad®, and Android™. In addition to stereo main outputs with a dedicated mute and mono button, you get eight balanced DC coupled line outputs, two headphone outputs with independent mix streams, word clock output, and MIDI I/O.
The central hub of your studio.
The Studio 1824 features two front-panel combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs and six rear-panel mic/line inputs, all with +48V phantom power for condenser mics. Its eight channels of ADAT Optical I/O (four channels at 96 kHz) enable you to expand the unit with a multichannel preamp/ADC. In addition to L/R main outputs with front-panel Mute, Mono, and level controls, you get eight balanced line outputs for monitor mixing plus stereo S/PDIF digital I/O and two stereo headphone outputs. All line-level outputs are DC coupled, enabling them to send control voltages. The onboard DSP lets you create four stereo near-zero latency monitor mixes. A BNC word clock output enables synchronization with other digital devices. Studio 1824’s MIDI I/O enables connection to a keyboard, sound module, or control surface, as well, making it a true central hub for your studio.
World-class recording software included.
The Studio 1824 interface works with virtually all Mac and Windows audio-recording software but it really shines when used with the included PreSonus Studio One® Artist DAW. Built by creative people for creative music production, Studio One is easy to learn and enables you to compose, record, and produce your masterpiece without getting distracted by the tools. The mix controls for the Studio 1824’s onboard monitor mixer are seamlessly integrated into Studio One so you can easily create near-zero-latency monitor mixes from within your recording environment. You also can remote-control monitor mixes using free PreSonus UC Surface touch-control software for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android tablet.
Now includes Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
This suite of plug-ins adds a wealth of fresh sounds and effects to Studio One. Cherry-picked from the first names in virtual instruments and effects, each plug-in brings a different flavor of practical magic to your songs. These plug-ins aren't gimmicky one-trick ponies — these are real-deal workhorses that you'll rely on for countless mixes.
• 24-bit/192 kHz, USB 2.0 18x18 1U rack mounted audio interface (8x8 at 192 kHz)
• 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 6 mic/line inputs all with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48V phantom power
• 8 channels of ADAT Optical I/O (4 channels at 96 kHz)
• 2 ¼” TRS balanced main outputs with front-panel level control and dedicated Mute and Mono buttons (duplicate line outs 1/2)
• 8 ¼” TRS balanced DC coupled line outputs
• 2 stereo headphone outputs with independent mix streams
• LED metering on all analog inputs and main outs
• S/PDIF I/O
• MIDI I/O
• BNC word clock output
• Flexible routing, zero-latency monitor mixing, and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist
• Monitor mix control with free UC Surface for Mac®, Windows®, iPad®, and Android™
• Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included