Radio Systems’ Millenium Broadcast Consoles are a superb value. Thousands of RS Series Consoles have been sold since they were introduced 15 years ago, and today the Millenium Series carries on this tradition with enhanced capabilities and dramatic new styling. Take a hard look at Millenium broadcast consoles. They offer a dazzling combination of superb specifications, sleek modern styling and a wide range of features all at unexpectedly low prices!
- Type: differentially balanced instrumentation amplifiers with gain set jumpers and selectable input attenuators
- Level: jumper selectable gain settings to accommodate nominal input levels from -60 dBm to +10 dBm. Maximum input level: +22 dBm
- Impedance: 20K ohms or jumper selected
- Headroom: 22 dBm at any level
- Type: actively balanced
- Level: adjustable 0 dBm to +10 dBm, maximum output +22 dBm
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Distortion: .008% at nominal operating level, 20 Hz to 20 kHz, Pgm,
Aud and Mono outputs signal to noise: 88 dB (or better) below +4dBm with 0 dBv input level, 20 kHz bandwidth, 600 ohm source impedance (line to line) 74 dB (or better) below +4 dBm output with -50 dBv input level, 20 kHz bandwidth, 150 ohm source impedance (mic to line)
- Frequency response: +/- .2 dB 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Level: 1 volt rms nominal, 10 volts rms maximum, balanced
- Level: 1 volt rms nominal, 10 volts rms maximum into 600 ohm headphone
- Distortion: .05% typical, .1% maximum
- Impedance: 50 ohms to front panel jack, 330 ohms to prefader (external amp) output
All RS Series consoles are 27 inches deep and 9 inches tall. The RS-12 12-channel is 32.75 inches long. Two year warranty parts and service. Many options and accessories. Call or e-mail for pricing.