Introducing the M4.2Si TimeLock. DaySequerra's M4.2Si, the most powerful analog AM/FM and HD Radio® AM/FM tuner available today, can now monitor your HD Radio Diversity Delay 24/7 with its proprietary TimeLock algorithm.
The M4.2Si receives the off-air broadcast, measures the timing difference between the MPS and HD-1 streams. Out-of-tolerance conditions can be reported via email and via its built-in webserver using any browser on your network. The M4.2Si can be flash-updated using its Ethernet port and has 4 additional rear panel alarm tallies.
- Proprietary TimeLock™ Algorithm - Measures HD Radio Diversity Delay time alignment of the HD Radio MPS and HD-1 audio streams with accuracy to one audio sample, includes TimeLock rear panel alarm tally and email alert.
- Robust 24/7 performance -stays locked to AM-FM analog, HD-1 or selected multicast stream during power or I2E interruptions; does not automatically revert to analog!
- Analog AM-FM plus HD Radio - Complete monitoring of HD Radio AM/FM broadcasts including FM multicast channels HD-2 through HD-8: user-selectable tuning steps and analog FM 50/75 µSec de-emphasis.
- Bright graphic LCD - provides front panel display of all RBDS and HD Radio PAD/SIS, along with network and alarm conditions; audio level, digital audio quality and carrier quality indications.
- Artist Experience - monitor your broadcast's album art, station logo and advertiser branding.
- Email Alerts - Get an email alert direct from your M4.2Si TimeLock for loss of TimeLock, Program Audio, Carrier, or OFDM HD Radio Lock; 5 rear panel alarm tallies.
- Built-in Webserver - Remote Dashboard webserver for remote control and logging using any browser on your Ethernet network; 50 presets per band; Artist Experience displays album art, station logo, and advertiser branding; remote Flash upgrades; password protected access.
- Powerful Audio Outputs - XLR balanced analog outputs +4 dBm @ 100% modulation; high-performance headphone monitor delivering greater than 1W into 8-ohm.
- Front Panel Lockout - Prevents unauthorized settings changes.
RF TUNING RANGE
- AM: 520 kHz to 1720 kHz (User-selected 9 kHz or 10 kHz increments)
- FM: 87.9 MHz to 108.1 MHz (User-selected 100 kHz or 200 kHz increments)
RF USABLE SENSITIVITY
- AM: < 20 dBf (-100 dBm) for SNR -20 dB referenced to 30% modulation
- FM: < 15 dBf (-100 dBm) for SNR -30 dB referenced to 100% modulation
- F-Type 75-ohm connectors
- AM-FM: -55 dBm Nominal; -20 dBm Maximum
- AM: > 100 dB for SNR -20 dB
- FM: > 100 dB for SNR -30 dB
IMAGE REJECTION > 65 dBFM ALTERNATE CHANNEL SELECTIVITY > 70 dBAM ADJACENT CHANNEL SELECTIVITY > 35 dBAF BANDWIDTH
- AM: +/-1 dB, 40 Hz to 15 kHz
- FM: +/-1 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
FM DE-EMPHASIS 50 µSEC or 75 µSEC (User-selected)
ANALOG AUDIO OUTPUTS
- Left/Right Balanced XLR connectors
- +4 dBm into 600 ohm at 100% modulation
DIGITAL AUDIO OUTPUT
- AES-3 Professional, 110-ohm transformer-isolated on XLR connector
- 0 dBFS <0.005% THD+N using HD Radio™ input
HD RADIO™ HYBRID ACQUISITION <4.5 seconds
HD RADIO™ SPLIT-MODE MPS Left (on R output) and HD-1 Left (on L output) on Analog, Digital and Headphone audio outputsPROPRIETARY TIMELOCK™ ALGORITHM Measures and reports HD Radio Diversity Delay time alignment of the HD Radio MPS and HD-1 audio streams with accuracy to one audio sampleALARM NOTIFICATION 5 user-selectable rear panel tallies, front panel indications and email for loss of TimeLock, Audio, Carrier, OFDM HD Radio Lock, Multicast Available and PAD-RBDSRBDS DATA PI [Call Letters], PS [Program Service], PTY [Program Type], and RT [Radio Text]
HD RADIO™ PAD AND SIS DATA SIG, SIS, Extended SIS, AAAS, and LOT; PAD including station long and short name, program type, song file, artist, album, genre and comment fields; Artist Experience - album art, station logo and advertiser branding
AC POWER Auto-sensing 85-264 VAC, 47-63 Hz input
- Operating Temperature: +41 to +105° F (+5 to +40° C)
- Storage Temperature: -13 to +140° F (-25 to +60° C)
- Relative Humidity: Maximum 85%, non-condensing
DIMENSIONS 1RU EMI-hardened; 19" (482 mm) W x 14" (3.5M) D x 1.75" (44) H
WARRANTY Three years, limited parts and labor