This stage microphone provides superb audio performance.
Equally at home in sound reinforcement and recording applications, the DPA d:facto is a high quality super cardioid stage vocal microphone with extraordinary natural sound, high separation from nearby sound sources and extreme sound level handling. Its supercardioid pattern and superb definition gives high separation and true sound color on stage, equally suitable for PA amplification and recording. A robust three-stage pop protection grid built into the microphone removes unwanted noise.
The d:facto II provides improved audio performance as it is superbly linear in frequency and phase, both on- and off-axis, while its impressive definition and accuracy reproduces a singer-s voice effortlessly.
Don't see the microphone you are looking for? Need a Microdot terminated, low-sensitivity, omnidirectional, dual-eared, brown, headworn microphone with a shorter boom? Or a handheld microphone with multiple wireless adapter options?
Call us at 800-979-3311 or contact us to get the correct microphone for your application! More options are available!
- Adapters for wireless systems
- Extraordinarily natural sound
- High separation
- Extreme SPL handling: 160 dB
- Superb definition
- Directional pattern: Supercardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency range, +/- 2 dB, at 12 cm (4.7 in): 100 Hz - 16 kHz with 3 dB soft boost at 12 kHz. Permanent 3rd order low-cut filter (-3 dB at 80 Hz).
- Sensitivity, nominal, +/- 2 dB at 1 kHz: 5 mV/Pa; -46 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 19 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 21 dB(A))
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): Typ. 75 dB(A)
- Dynamic range: Typ. 120 dB
- Max. SPL, peak before clipping: 160 dB
- Power supply (for full specifications): 48 V Phantom power (+/- 4 V)
- Color: Matte black
- Microphone weight: 309 g (10.9 oz)
- Microphone diameter: 52 mm (2.05 in)
- Capsule diameter: 19 mm (0.75 in)
- Microphone length: 205 mm (8.1 in)