Solve your –10dBV to +4dBu problems, now!
What do you do when you need to connect a low volume –10dBV output (like cassette deck, CD player or synthesizer) into a high volume, +4dBu input (like a multi-track recorder or DAT machine)? What you need is a Line Level Shifter™ from Ebtech®!
The Line Level Shifter™ uses the physics of inductance and impedance matching to increase or decrease the signal voltage without the added noise of active electronics. The Line Level Shifter™ also converts back and forth between balanced and unbalanced signals automatically. This is great because most –10dBV signals are unbalanced while most +4dBu signals are balanced.
The Line Level Shifter™ also contains Ebtech’s Hum Eliminator™ technology to break ground loops that cause AC hum.
Ebtech Line Level Shifters are used around the world for:
- Recording Studios
- Audio / Video Production
- Stereo / Home Entertainment Systems
- Live Sound Reinforcement
- Computer / Multimedia Audio
- Radio / TV Broadcasts
- DJ Setups
- Car / Boat Engine Noise
- Converts back and forth between -10dBV and +4dBu
- Converts automatically back and forth between balanced and unbalanced lines at either end
- 1/4" TRS "smart" jacks (tip, ring, sleeve) inputs and outputs
- Built-in Hum Eliminator™ technology eliminates AC hum / 60Hz buzz and noise
- Automatically translates signal voltages to match differences in ground potentials, avoiding clipping
- Completely passive design with audiophile quality components assures the best possible noise and distortion performance
- Frequency response 10Hz to 40kHz plus or minus 1dB into 10kOhm load
- Distortion less than 0.002% THD @ 1kHz
- Crosstalk better than -97dB
- Maximum source impedance 1kOhm
- Minimum load impedance 10kOhm
- 2 Year warranty
- Ebtech quality and reliability
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Pictured with LLS-2-XLR and LLS-8 (sold separately).