Focusrite is offering Summer 2020 Promo Pricing! Normally $2849.99. Save 20% with a promo price of $2279.99 through August 31, 2020.
The RedNet A8R from Focusrite adds to the company's range of 1U Dante equipped interfaces with network and power supply redundancy. The unit provides eight channels of analog input and output with high-quality 24-bit/192 kHz analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog audio conversion, plus two channels of AES/EBU digital input and output to and from the Dante network.
The electronically-balanced analog audio inputs and outputs are available via DB25 connectors wired to AES59 specifications, with the internal signals balanced throughout. Inputs and outputs are remotely configurable for 0dBFS= +18dBu or +24dBu signal levels. In addition, the two channels of AES digital input/output are provided on XLR connectors, with sample rate conversion on the input. The clock source for the unit can be internal, or external via Wordclock or DARS, with the unit also outputting Wordclock.
The converter features power and network redundancy, with two separate universal (100~240V) PSUs, which include IEC connectors with retaining clips, plus dual network interfaces on locking etherCON connectors. These ports can be configured remotely to redundant or switched (daisy-chain) mode.
- Eight channels of line-level analog input/output
- 24-bit Focusrite conversion up to 192 kHz
- Internally balanced throughout
- Dante-based remote-controlled audio-over-IP connectivity
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy, including latching connectors for maximum reliability
- Word Clock I/O and DARS for increased flexibility, plus an additional two channels of AES/EBU input/output
- Analog input/output to AES59 standard on DB25 connectors
- Comprehensive front-panel indicators
- Software-based routing and control - no hardware patching required