The Galaxy JIB/MM is a small 4-Channel Mini Mixer that can run off of 2 AA batteries for about 15 hours.
The Galaxy JIB/MM mini mixer is a great tool for live sound, home recording, field recording, audio/video, and many others. This unit features 4 inputs; Chan 1&2: XLR/1/4" combo w/-20dB pad, Chan 3: Stereo RCA and Stereo 1/8" mini (3.5mm), Chan 4: Stereo RCA. Each channel has its own volume control. The MM also features numerous outputs; XLR, 1/4", stereo RCA, and a stereo headphone output with a volume control.
The MM will run off of 2AA batteries for about 15 hours or an optional DC power supply (JIB/US4.5-14). The MM will supply +24V phantom power to microphones. The MM is great for: 1) Adding inputs to an existing mixer by creating a sub-mix of two or more sources before sending the signals to the main mixer or powered speaker. 2) Serving as a sophisticated cable adapter that not only adapts the connector type but also provides the correct impedance with adjustable level control. 3) Serving as the main mixer for solo or duo acts as well as AV presentations. 4) As a mixer for rehearsals when its impractical to set up the entire PA. 5) Interfacing pro audio gear with consumer audio gear. 6) Battery operation allows remote location use where AC power is unavailable. 7) As an emergency back-up mixer to have along just in case.
- +24V Phantom Power
- 7 Input/4 Channel
- Headphone Output with Volume
- Multiple Outputs
- Metal Construction
- Portable - Runs off of 2 AA Batteries*
- High Gain/ Wide Dynamic Range
- Great Uses: Churches, Schools, Bands
- CH 1&2 XLR/1/4" Combo w/ -20dB PAD and +24V Phantom Power
- CH 3 Stereo RCA & 1/8" Mini
- CH 4 Stereo RCA
- OUTPUTS: Headphone w/ Volume, XLR, 1/4", RCA - Stereo
- Power: 2 AA Batteries (15 hours) or Optional AC Adaptor
- Dimensions: W/H/D 4" x 2.12" x 7.25" ( 102 x 53.9 x 184 mm)
- Weight: 2.25 Lbs.
- DC Requirements: 4.5 VDC 500mA (minimum) with 4mm barrel plug