Divine is a new concept in powered network audio monitors. It is housed in a hardwearing fully sealed diecast enclosure, is powered by Power over Ethernet (PoE) and boasts the very latest low noise high output class D power amplifier.
Internally a Digital Signal Processor (DSP) takes careful care of the audio signals, including state of the art compression and limiting circuits, while a microprocessor provides full setup and control via a small rear panel LCD. Control of setup and day to day operation of the Divine will also be available on our Windows 10 application GlenController including the ability to group multiple Divines together and control their level simultaneously.
Divine can receive up to four* Dante (AES67 compliant) audio over IP (AoIP) inputs. These inputs can be selected by the user on a large clear front panel select switch. The four audio inputs can also be easily mixed together and their individual levels adjusted.
A priority system is provided to allow one (or more) of the inputs to automatically duck another. This can be very useful if you want to monitor one source but also listen to another when audio is present, such as sending show relay to dressing rooms in a theatre but having the stage manager's call and building fire alarm take precedence when they’re active.
The diecast enclosure has been carefully designed to provide full protection of all control knobs, switches and ports to prevent damage. Uniquely, the housing also features a standard PC screen Vesa mount, meaning that you can purchase any standard Vesa mounting solution to hang/ mount your Divine on, saving you lots of money. Standard microphone stand threads are also provided in the base for an alternative support solution.
Different preset EQs and an LF cut can all be set in the user menu to allow the Divine to be used for a variety of applications. Divine is so much more than just another powered loudspeaker.
* From a maximum of 2 network locations.
- Audio monitor speaker for Dante/AES67 networks
- PoE powered so just a single cable connection
- Monitors 4 incoming Dante/AES67 channels
- Select between monitoring individual inputs, pairs, or all 4 inputs
- Set priority override on one input to interrupt another (paging over programme audio for example)
- Set EQ mode for music or voice priority
- Gain boost
- Lock all functions or adjustments for security
- All LEDs can be set to dark mode for use in black out areas
- Front input select LEDs can be set as a PPM meter
- Each individual input LED can be set as a tricolour single LED meter for that input
- Configuration screen on rear
- VESA 75mm bracket and mic arm mounting options
- Includes 2m Ethernet cable
- Remote control across network using GlenController
- Upgrade individual or batch Divine units across a network with GlenController
- Available in Black or White
Amplifier Type: Low Noise Class D
Amplifier Power 10 Watts
Amplifier THD + Noise 0.02% @ 1 Watt @ 1kHz
Digital Line Up User selectable -24, -20 -18 dBFs
Input Gain Boost 0, +6, +12 +18dB
Input Channel Gain Trim +/-16 dB
Loudspeaker Impedance 8 Ohms
Loudspeaker Cone Type Poly damped woven glass fibre with copper cap and rubber surround
Loudspeaker Magnet High energy ferrite
LF Cut User selectable (on/off ) Knee X Hz 12dB/Octave
Voice EQ Frequency Settings 300Hz to 3kHz 12dB/ Octave
Connector Neutrik EtherCON (mates with standard RJ45)
Type 100 Mbit/s
AoIP Audio Dante® Audinate Ultimo chipset (AES67 Compliant)
AoIP Audio Sample Frequency 4 channels @ 48k or 2 channels @ 96k (Dante® only)
AoIP Resolution Up to 24 Bit
PoE Powered by PoE, Complies to: IEEE 802.3af-2003, Classification Class 0
Consumption 12.8 Watts
PoE Source Can be powered by PoE enabled network switches or Mid-Span PoE injectors
Energy Saving Mode Automatic energy saving mode (shuts down power amplifier when no audio present)
User settable delay 15, 30 & 60 mins.