Our goal is to provide you with an excellent product and shopping experience. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we can often process a return or exchange over the telephone (800-979-3311, available 9am-5pm Central).
- All returns require authorization (an RMA number) and will likely require a restock fee. RMA Numbers are valid for 15 days.
- All returns must be unused and in new condition with all original packing materials and accessories. Certain items may only be returned unopened.
- The following products are non-returnable:
- Personal items, such as headphones, earphones, and microphone windscreens.
- TVs, projectors, computer interfaces and software.
- Custom-built cases, furniture, rackmounts, cabling and other custom products.
- Clearance products (discontinued, overstock, demo and B-stock), unless defective.
- Replacement parts.
- Akai, Alesis, Apogee, Aphex, Auralex, Avalon, Avid, Behringer, Broadcast Tools, Galaxy, Goldline, Grass Valley, HSA, KRK, Microboards, Midas, Numark, Pelican, Pioneer, Omnia, Sony, Telos, TOA, and Turbosound products, once ordered, are non-cancellable and non-returnable for any reason.
- The customer is responsible for the return shipping and the product during transit. Be sure to insure your shipment for the purchase amount.
- Refunds will only be processed for items returned with a valid RMA. Items will be inspected and processed before issuing a refund. Returns not meeting the guidelines or description given may be charged with additional restock or refused. Refund will be less original shipping costs (unless waived), including our shipping cost on ‘Free Shipping’ items, and return shipping charges (if incurred). Please allow up to 30 days processing time on refunds.
Defective ("D.O.A.") Products: Items that are defective out of the box will be treated per manufacturer policies and processes in most cases. Under most circumstances the manufacturer will need certain information and troubleshooting directly from the end user to ensure valid replacement, some may require you to work directly with them (bypassing us). Please contact us immediately in the event of a DOA product to get the process started, many manufacturers have very strict timelines for processing an item as DOA (as opposed to normal warranty processing).
Phone/Email Orders:Orders placed via phone or email can have return/exchange terms explained during the order process (if requested) based on the item and the manufacturer’s policies. We encourage all our customers to contact us at 800-979-3311 (available 9am-5pm Central).
Please Note: Additional restrictions and/or restock fees may apply for special-order items and for orders placed by phone. Please contact us if you have any questions in this regard.
Return to Help Center