Ever wondered what's going on with your RDS messaging and hate running out to the car to check? Introducing the all new INOmini 402, a small form factor RDS Message sign driver and receiver. It tunes the FM full band, taking a station's now playing RDS text and sends it to a wide variety of large format scrolling "marquee" style signs for display. This conveniently provides for large, continuous, and clear RDS verification of now playing info at station studios, control rooms and external billboards.
- Displays and exports PS (Program Service) and RT (Radio Text) messages.
- Supports most popular LED sign formats.
- Tunes from 64MHz - 108MHz in 100kHz steps.
- Includes 6' RS232 serial Cable.
- Provides support for color and font choosers.
- Front panel display of RDS presence, Signal Strength, PI Code, RT, PS and more