Audio/Video balun: S-Video and stereo audio (Male S-Video/2 RCA to RJ45)
The Intelix AVO-SVA2-F transmits an S-Video signal and two analog audio signals up to 1,000 feet over structured cabling, such as Cat 5. Used in pairs, AVO-SVA2-F baluns replace bulky S-Video cable and utilize a building's existing Cat 5/LAN cabling. The Intelix AvoCat Series of baluns is the ideal solution for sending audio and video over structured cabling. When signal quality matters, choose Intelix.
- Maximum Distance*: 1000 feet
- Maximum Input: 1.1 Vp-p
- Bandwidth (video): DC to 6 MHz
- Bandwidth (audio): 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance (video): 75 ohms
- Impedance (audio): 600 ohms minimum
- Insertion Loss: Less than 2 dB over the frequency range
- Return Loss: Greater than 15 dB over the frequency range
- Common Mode Rejection: Greater than 40 dB over the frequency range
- Temperature Operating: 32 to 131 F (0 to 55 C)
- Storage: -4 to 185 F (-20 to 85 C)
- Humidity: up to 95%
- Enclosure: Black plastic
- Dimensions: 4.3" x 2.5" x 1"
- Weight: 0.2 lbs (3.2 oz)
- Warranty: Two years
*Distances and picture quality may be affected by cable grade, cable quality, source and destination equipment, RF and electrical interference, and cable patches. Intelix specifications are based on straight-through cabling with standard-grade Cat 5.