The AVO-USB-C extenders transmit low speed USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 signals up to 330 feet, and full speed USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 signals up to 100 feet over twisted pair cabling. The AVO-USB-C is installed at a remote location to connect peripherals to a host device.
The AVO-USB-C is plug-and-play, does not require driver software, and uses the same USB circuit as our other USB bus power devices for installation flexibility.
Distances and picture quality may be affected by cable grade, cable quality, source and destination equipment, RF and electrical interference, and cable patches. Intelix specifications are based on straight-through cabling with standard-grade Cat 5e unless noted otherwise.
- USB 2.0 full speed 12Mbps, USB 1.1 legacy support
- Up to 330 feet cable lengths on U/UTP category 5/5e/6
- Not for USB 2.0 high speed
- No external power required, uses host device's 5V power
- USB "A" female (client) to RJ45 jack connectivity
- Requires compatible host end.
- One (1) Female USB Type A
- Twisted Pair
- One (1) 8P8C port (Shielded RJ45)
Supported Data and Power
- Full Speed (12 mbps) Maximum Distance via Cat 5e
- 100 ft.
- Low Speed (1.5 mbps) Maximum Distance via Cat 5e
- 300 ft.
- RJ45 Pin Configuration Pin
- 1: Data +
- Pin 2: Data -
- Pins 3, 4, 5, and 6: GND
- Pins 7 and 8: 5V DC
Chassis and Environmental
- Black ABS plastic
- Housing Dimensions
- 64 mm x 19 mm x 35 mm (2.5"" x 0.75"" x 1.375"")
- Shipping Weight
- 0.20 kg (0.45 lbs)
- Operating Temperature (Environment)
- 0' to +40'C (+32' to +104'F)
- Operating Humidity (Environment)
- 20% to 90%, Non-condensing
- Storage Temperature (Environment)
- -10' to +60'C (+14' to +140'F)
Power, ESD, and Regulatory
- Maximum Power Consumption
- 2.5 watts
- Via USB output of host device
- Vbus Power
- 5V DC
- High Power Device Extension
- (<500 mA draw) 30 ft.
- Low Power Device Extension
- (<100 mA draw) 200 ft.
- Self Powered Device Extension
- (0 mA draw) 330 ft.
- ESD Protection Contact Discharge:
- 2 kV
- Air Discharge: 4 kV
- IEC61000-4-2 1995
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Power and Status LEDs
- Standard Warranty
- 2 Years
- Included Accessories
- Installation Guide
- Compatible Products
- Uses any Cat5/5e/6/6A twisted pair cabling
- Extension of USB 1.1 and 2.0 full speed signals
- Plenum routing of USB 1.1 and 2.0 full speed
- Ideal for education, government, house of worship, corporate, residential, and any other application requiring extended USB signal distribution