STUDIO-QUALITY DESIGN AND PERFORMANCE FOR MULTIMEDIA CREATION AND ENTERTAINMENT
Built using only premium, high-performance components and featuring convenient front-panel controls, Mackie Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors deliver professional sound quality and features perfect for work, play and everything in between.
You might be creating professional multimedia one minute and streaming video the next. With Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors, you get the best of both worlds. Studio-quality design and performance in an extremely compact design with smart features perfect for creatives of any level.
Creative Reference monitors deliver a combination of high-quality components and professional build quality that is typically only found on more expensive studio monitors. From the studio-quality sound of the premium drivers to the rich, natural sound enhanced by the all-wood cabinet design, these monitors are professional in every way.
After all, when creating media, it’s critical that your audio translate accurately across the myriad of speakers people will use to listen. Even if you don’t create media, you want to hear exactly what the product intended. Hear every nuance and detail in a complete full-range experience that only studio monitors can provide.
Unique to the line is a left/right speaker placement switch that lets you decide which side of your workspace has the volume control. Sometimes you just feel more comfortable reaching up to change the volume with a specific hand. Mackie is the first to solve this issue. Maybe it’s because there are so many ambidextrous people here…something in the Seattle water.
It’s also fantastic for home studios, where you can be forced to put the powered monitor on a particular side due to where the power outlet is. Either way, you don’t want to sacrifice proper stereo imaging due to personal preferences or space limitations.
There are also some great front-panel features that make Creative Reference monitors ideal for creative professionals and media junkies.
- Studio-quality design, sound and performance ideal for multimedia creation and entertainment
- Professional-grade components for optimized sonic performance
50 watts of clean, articulate stereo sound
4″ polypropylene-coated woofer
.75″ ferrofluid-cooled silk-dome tweeter
- Ultra-wide frequency range perfect for full-range multimedia (70Hz - 20kHz)
- Choose which side of your desk gets the volume knob with CR4's convenient speaker placement switch
- Convenient front panel volume knob with lit power ring gives you on/off/volume control and power indication where you need it
- Plug your smartphone or other source right into the front of the speakers and listen instantly
- Front-facing headphone jack auto-defeats speaker output and provides tactile headphone volume control
- A choice of inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source (1/4", 1/8", RCA)
- Smooth waveguide design delivers unmatched clarity and sound dispersion at all listening levels
- Custom-tuned rear ports for smooth, even bass extension
- All-wood cabinet provides a natural sonic character superior to low-grade plastic designs
- Included accessories
Acoustic isolation pads minimize boomy bass build-up and provide up/down tilt control for more focused listening
1/8″ to stereo RCA cable to connect computer output to speakers
1/8″ to 1/8″ cable to connect a smartphone or media player to front panel of speakers