The Midas Control Centre Tour Pack is a truly impressive digital control surface with a tour grade flight case
For a limited time, anytime you purchase ONE new Pro X-CC-TP, receive FOUR DL231 for free! Call us at (800) 979-3311 for more details!
The PRO Series family moves up a gear with the PRO X Midas control center tour pack and the industry-changing NEUTRON Audio System Engine. Featuring 168 simultaneous input channels and 99 time-aligned and phase coherent buses, the PRO X is a truly impressive digital control surface for the engineer whose very livelihood depends on both unparalleled functionality and reliability.
True and consistent 96 kHz sampling frequency and 40 bit floating point processing provide exemplary audio processing, and the oversampled digital signal processing algorithms, combined with the fully interpolated and touch sensitive user controls, result in the smooth continuous response and immediacy of working on an analogue console. Parameter adjustment becomes fast and easy, and the continuous phase shift of a swept frequency control is heard without the quantisation effects exhibited by competing digital consoles.
SuperMAC (AES50-Compliant) and HyperMAC from KLARK TEKNIK simultaneously provide high channel counts, ultra low deterministic latencies, accurate phase-aligned networked clock distribution, error detection, network redundancy, and ease of deployment and use ? to meet the needs of the live performance concert sound industry.
This unique combination is also ideal for managing applications such as studio recording and post-production, studio and outside broadcast and audio routing infrastructure.
- Includes Road Case
- Live performance digital console control centre with up to 168 simultaneous inputs
- 99 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- HyperMAC and AES50 networking allows up to 288 inputs and 294 outputs @ 96 kHz Sample Rate
- Touring grade road case featuring marine grade plywood, aluminium extrusions and composite density protective foam
- HyperMAC router with 192 bidirectional channels over copper and optical fibre
- Provides dual redundant snake connection to the NEUTRON Audio System Engine
- Snake connections up to 500 m with optical fibre or 100 m with CAT5/5e cable
- 10 VCA (variable control association) and 8 POPulation groups
- 36 assignable 1/3 octave KLARK TEKNIK DN370 graphic equalisers
- Up to 40 simultaneous multi-channel digital signal processing effects algorithms
- 29 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- 2 daylight viewable 15" full colour TFT display screens
- Fully interpolated touch sensitive controls
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS MIXTENDER App for iPad*
- Three bay auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply with N+1 redundancy
- 3-Year Warranty Program**
- Designed and engineered in England