The Milab VM44 CLASSIC cardioid condenser pencil mic is ideal for almost any sound source, but especially for acoustic instruments. The hand-made small diaphragm condenser capsule is wonderfully transparent and handles fast transients and high frequency content like few, if any, competitors, and has a beautifully straight frequency curve with a presence peak around 10 KHz.
The VM-44 is as at home in a studio as on stage, and thanks to its small size it's easy to place exactly where you want it without being in the way. The natural sound and discreet appearance have made the VM-44 range very popular among TV studios around the world.
The -12 dB pad ensures high SPL handling, and if cardioid is not the pickup pattern you need, the front is easily unscrewed in a few seconds and can be replaced by an omni capsule.
- Interchangeable capsules (Cardioid/Omni)*
- 12 dB attenuation pad
- Gold-plated XLR connector
- 12 - 52 V phantom
- Product name Milab VM-44 Classic
- Type Condenser
- Article number 1118
- Frequency response 20 to 20,000 Hz
- Polar pattern Cardioid
- Pre-attenuation pad -12 dB (switchable)
- Max. SPL (1% THD at 1 kHz) 128 dB*
- Max. SPL with 12 dB pad 140 dB*
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz 15 mV/Pa (+/- 1dB)*
- A-weighted noise level (IEC 179-A) 21 dB*
- Power supply 12-52 V Phantom (DIN/IEC)
- Current consumption 4 mA
- Output impedance <200 ohms
- Minimum load impedance 1 k ohms
- Connection 3-pin XLR
- Net weight 130 g
- Length 126 mm
- Diameter 21 mm
*Ships with cardioid capsule. Omni capsule is optional.