The MiniLINK is an optional USB interface for the Minilyzer ML1 and Digilyzer DL1 puts the Minstruments into a new league of affordable measurement tools. MiniLINK is pre-installed in all Acoustilyzer AL1.
The MiniLINK allows documentation and data acquisition of all ML1/AL1/DL1 functions in conjunction with the easy to use MiniLINK PC application.
In conjunction with the new firmware for Minilyzer (release 3.xx) and Digilyzer (release 2.xx), the instruments are able to store and transfer screen shots and measurement data for post processing.
Allows the following
- Storing measurement results and screenshots into the ML1/AL1/DL1 flash memory.
- Transferring all stored data to the PC.
- Printing screenshots or copying them into your documentation.
- Logging on-line measurement results onto the PC and storing them as ASCII files (which allows easy Excel import)
- Visualizing the ML1/AL1/DL1 display on your PC in full screen mode for presentations / education.
- Upgrading the ML1/AL1/DL1 firmware (future firmware releases can be obtained by Internet).
- Storing personified start-up screens into the instruments (for registered users).
- USB interface Board
- MiniLINK PC Software
- Firmware upgrade for ML1/DL1 (only available in conjunction with the MiniLINK)
- USB Cable