Olympic Case's signature line of custom ATA shipping cases and containers is sure to provide you with the utmost in protection and storage for all your gear and equipment. Their custom cases are engineered to exacting specifications - with your unique requirements in mind. Every custom case is designed in AutoCAD, and Olympic precision-machines the panel stock on their KOMO CNC router and assembles your case with their proprietary, double-angle extrusions for the most durable ATA case on the market. They back it all up with a LIFETIME Warranty.
This custom 3-piece nose-cone style case for the Avid SC48 mixing console features a slide-out keyboard tray and a built-in doghouse with ventilation slots and two sets of hinges, allowing full access to the rear of the console. The lid has 2 large compartments; one for storage of a video monitor, and the other for general accessories. A 3/4" castor board with 4" castors is mounted to the lid.
- Super-Heavy Duty Case
- ATA Spec 300 Cat. I - Toughest ATA rated shipping case in the world!
- Proprietary, double-wall extrusion (6063-T6)
- Laminated birch or lightweight composite panels (1/2")
- Recessed, steel handles and latches
- 2" custom foam interior
- Standard color: black
- Additional colors or customizations are available upon request
- Dimensions: 22" H x 46" D x 44.5" W (50" W with castors)
- Weight: 274 lbs.