The Pliant Technologies TMP-MS224 is a 2-Channel MasterBelt pack that functions much like a TMP-R224 Tempest2400 2-Channel BaseStation, giving users the power, features, and reliability of a Tempest2400 BaseStation in a compact and portable package.
The MasterBelt can be paired with any standard Tempest2400 CP-222 2-channel BeltStation to create a full-featured 2-channel system. The MasterBelt also functions as the 6th full-duplex wireless user. There are 3 modes of operation for a MasterBelt - Normal, Split and Shared. By switching to Shared or Split Mode, an unlimited number of BeltStations can be registered to each MasterBelt using shared resources. Each MasterBelt and BeltStation user may simultaneously Talk/Listen on A and B or toggle between A and B in “Single Listen” mode. Volume is set by rotating the CH A or CH B rotary control.
There are two Talk buttons on each MasterBelt, one for each channel. The Talk button enables the microphone signal for the assigned intercom channels. Each Talk button has individual LED indicators. The Talk button can be latching or momentary. The Call button sends a 2-wire compatible call signal to any wireless BeltStation and any hard wired intercom device on the intercom channel.
MasterBelts are provided with a rechargeable Li-Polymer battery capable of 8+ hours of operation or can be powered by (3) Standard AA Alkaline batteries. Like the BeltStations, the MasterBelt has its own back-lit display and menu functions which allow settings to be changed at the MasterBelt locally.
Audio - Each wireless MasterBelt and associated BeltStations can simultaneously monitor and/or talk on both wireless intercom channels while in dual listen mode. Alternatively, the MasterBelt and BeltStations may be placed in “Single Listen” mode if the user wants to switch back and forth between the two channels individually.
Durability - The CB-222 MasterBelts are made of an incredibly strong, weather-resistant ABS co-polymer blend with a high performance polyurethane over-mold. The MasterBelt is designed to be both comfortable to wear and very rugged in order to withstand the most challenging production environments.
- RF Frequency: 2,400 to 2,480 GHz
- RF Scheme: FHSS with TDMA
- Effective Radiated Power: 100mW using 2dBi antenna
- Receiver Sensitivity: -93 dBm for 10-5 BER
- Radio Certification: FCC Part 15.247 and ETS 300.328rules, license free
- Transmission Range: 200ft to 600ft (61 - 183m)typical
- Audio Dynamic Range: >94dB
- Audio Frequency Response: 300Hz - 3.8kHz with proprietary audio voice shaping
- System Latency: Less than 50ms direct
- Intercom Audio Channels: 2
- Simultaneous Listen Paths: True Dual Listen
- Headset Connector: 4-pin male XLR
- Microphone Type: Dynamic or Electret, Auto-Selected
- Antenna Internal: +2 dBi patch
- Charger Input: 100-240V, 0.3A, 50-60Hz
- Charger Output: 5V, 1.25A
- Battery Charging: via mini USB connector using supplied charger
- Battery Life, Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer: Up to 8+hours
- Charge Time, Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer:
- 2 3/4 hours in MasterBelt
- 2 1/2 hours in charger (from empty)
- Optional Power: 3 Standard AA alkaline cells
- Battery Life, Alkaline: Approximately 4 hours
- Environmental: -4º – 122º F (-20º – 50º C)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 4.0" x 6.1" x 1.75" (102 mm x156 mm x 44.5 mm)
- Weight: 14.3 oz. (0.41 kg)