Point Source Audio's popular CO-5 now has a waterproof counterpart. The CO-5w waterproof microphone is a durable earworn microphone with flexible boom designed for vocal reinforcement. The specially water protected mic element is ideal for those who speak or perform in outdoor environments such as theme and amusement parks, cruise ships, water parks, zoos, aquariums, or summer camps. But vocalists and theatre actors will also appreciate the waterproof microphone to defend against sweat and makeup. The CO-5w waterproof microphone has an omni-directional polar pattern that allows a full 360 degree pick up of sound providing a natural blend of voice and ambience. The design of the CO-5w lends itself to reduced speech produced "popping sounds" and voice overloads in close mic applications.
|Note: The CO-5w microphone can be terminated for use with Shure, Sennheiser, Audio-Technica,AKG or Telexwireless bodypack transmitters. Please specify your desired termination in the Comments field at checkout. Custom terminations are also available; please call us at 800-433-2105 or email us for more information.|
- Waterproof! Even defends against sweat and makeup
- Ultra low profile
- Optimized for clarity
- Increased gain before feedback
- Flexible left or right ear design
- Durable construction
- Converts to dual earset - left or right ear
- Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Pattern: Omni-directional
- Frequency: 40 Hz - 17kHz
- Sensitivity: -47 dB 1V/Pa (Nominal Sensitivity ± 3dB at 1kHz)
- Maximum SPL: 125dB
- Output Impedance: 2,000 ohms +/- 30% (at 1kHz)
- Operating Voltage: 1.5V - 10VDC
- Cable Length: 4 ft 2 in + connector
- Net Weight: 0.6 oz
- Color: Beige
- Connector Types: TA4F (Shure/AKG/Telex bodypacks), lockable 3.5mm (Sennheiser Evolution bodypacks), or Hirose (Audio-Technica bodypacks). Please specify termination when ordering.
- Boom Flexibility: No single bend to exceed 20 degrees
- Ear Placement: Left/Right
- Included Accessories: Wind screen, clothing clip, storage box
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.