The bottom line is great sound.
To hear what's really going on at the bottom of your mixes, you need a subwoofer that speaks the truth. The Temblor® T8 and T10 let you take charge of the low-frequency foundation of your mix with a combination of quality components and design, plenty of inputs and outputs, and extensive user controls not normally available in this price range.
An ideal companion to Eris™ and Sceptre™ active reference monitors and Ceres BT-series active speakers, Temblor-series subwoofers complement full-range monitors without overshadowing them, extending the reach of your full-range system’s low end with a musical and natural approach.
Powerful and musical, Temblor features high-quality components and design that enable it to deliver fast and accurate transient response, extending low frequencies without a hint of “tubbiness” or overshoot.
Designed for recording studios, the Temblor T10 is a front-firing active subwoofer with a 10-inch glass-composite driver, built-in crossover, high-temperature voice coil, and damped rubber surround. Its cabinet features a front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port and optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing. The enclosure has integrated, gravity-calibrated rubber feet for stable placement.
In addition to outstanding accuracy and a frequency response that ranges from 20 Hz to 130 Hz, this combination of features enables the T10 to produce higher volume—up to 113 dB SPL—with less power than a sealed-box design. But make no mistake, the T10 has plenty of juice: 250 watts of Class AB power.
Suitable for personal studios, gaming, audiophiles, and home theaters, the smaller T8 uses a downward-firing, 8-inch glass-composite driver with high-density rubber surround and a round, rear-firing bass-reflex acoustic port. Its 200W Class AB amplifier (100W RMS) delivers up to 104 dB SPL, with a frequency response of 30 Hz to 300 Hz.
Whether you choose the T8 or the T10, you’ll have a subwoofer that delivers accurate, smooth tight low end and outperforms subs costing far more. With Temblor, you hear what the foundation of your mix really sounds like so you can produce your best mix from top to bottom.
- T8: 8-inch, downward-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- T8: Round, rear-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
‹Controls and filters
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Built-in crossover
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Temblor outputs to the main monitors
- Polarity invert
Power and safety
- T8: 200 watt, Class AB amplification
- Internal damping and heat sink
- Integrated rubber feet for stable placement
Inputs and outputs
- T8: Left and right, balanced 1/4" TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- T8: Left and right, balanced 1/4" TRS and unbalanced RCA outputs
- Width 10.2" (260 mm)
- Depth 12.6" (320 mm)
- Height 11" (280 mm)
- Weight 21.2 lbs (9.6 kg)