The ProX Heavy Duty XS-YMTF3DHW Pro quality ATA-style flight road gig case is designed to fit the Yamaha TF3 Studio Mixer Console.
The XS-YMTF3DHW Yamaha TF3 Studio Mixer Console case is constructed with our rigid and durable Signature 3/8" Certified Gig-Ready Series Plywood, It's also equipped with four durable rubber 4" wheels, of which two can lock. This hard case is reinforced steel ball corners to provide extra protection making it a great choice, whether you're on the road gig to gig, or flying show to show.
It also has a Doghouse providing convenient space to keep cables and small accessories out of sight and safe, as well as a low front panel so you can easily access your inputs.
This ProX "Honeycomb Digital" flight case is made with the super-sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, and it gives this case an almost unique alien look!
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in their cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material.
- ProX manufacture flight cases since 1984 and this case is designed to protect your investment
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Digital honey Comb exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed Spring-action recessed handles
- Industrial Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Four 4" Tough durable Casters for mobility (Two are locking)
- Doghouse with hinged lid, Design for easy multi pin snake connection and easy cable access
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist-lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
23.60"L x 28.20"W x 8.90"H
34.00"L x 32.00"W x 12.00"H
Weight: 80.00 lbs