Designed for permanently installed sound systems where rackspace is at a premium, QSC's CX108V provides unprecedented levels of channel density for multi-channel amplifiers. The CX108V provides 100 watts per channel at 70 volts. Each pair of channels may be bridged to configure this amplifier as a 4, 5, 6, or 7 channel unit. The 8-channel CX108V features DataPorts for remote amplifier management or signal processing, incorporates QSC's legendary PowerLight® technology, and delivers QSC's unmatched reputation for quality and reliability.
QSC's PowerLight technology takes your audio to an entirely new level. Delivering tighter bass and clean, transparent highs, PowerLight also cuts waste heat, boosts reliability, and eliminates unwanted noise and hum. PowerLight is a revolutionary switching power supply technology that provides ample current to the audio power circuitry by charging the supply rails 230,000 times per second through an ultra-low noise impedance circuit. Unlike amplifiers that use conventional supplies, the audio signal is never starved prematurely and remains crisp and clean.
- 100 watts per channel at 70 volts
- Compact size - only two rack spaces and 14" deep for reduced rack space
- Channel pairs bridgeable for maximum flexibility
- Exclusive PowerLight switch-mode power supply technology for high performance and compact size
- Active Inrush Limiting eliminates AC inrush current, removing the need for expensive power sequencers
- Four HD15 DataPorts (one per channel pair) for QSControl computer control or QSC's signal processing accessories
- Custom integrated gain control security cover for tamper-proof installations
- 1 dB recessed detented gain controls for fast and accurate settings
- Detachable Euro style input and output connectors
- DIP switch control for clip limiters, high-pass filters, bridge mono and parallel operation
- Selectable high-pass filters protect speakers and prevent speaker transformer saturation with minimal effect on program material (50 Hz or 75 Hz)
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, bridge mono and parallel input LEDs
- Fully protected - including DC, infrasonic and ultrasonic, thermal overload and short circuit protection
- High-performance Class AB+B complementary bipolar output circuitry
- Light weight - only 21 pounds (9.5 kg) for easier racking and shipping
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
- Meets the European Union's, 2006 RoHS directive to restrict the use of hazardous materials used in electronic devices.
NOTE: Model CX168 is pictured.