This bundles the HMD 300 PRO headset with a 4-pin CABLE-II-4F and two clear nameplates to facilitate personalization and identification of the headset.
Dual-sided headset. The new HMD 300 PRO broadcast headsets deliver great sound with exceptional fit and comfort for long production days. Available in single-sided and dual-sided models, the new series features a soft, notched headband that reduces wearing pressure. Newly developed earpads include a comfort zone to reduce pressure from wearing glasses, while still delivering an excellent seal for high passive noise attenuation. Cable sold separately.
The acoustic elements of the HMD 300 PRO have been engineered to deliver maximum detail and intelligibility, even in the most demanding production environments. Newly developed ultra-linear drivers deliver clear, natural, distortion-free sound, while a dynamic, hyper-cardioid boom mic captures speech in incredible detail. ActiveGard™ peak level protection can also be activated to protect your hearing from excessive sound levels and peaks above 110 dB. The new HMD 300 PRO broadcast headsets are rounded out by Sennheiser’s popular modular cable system, first introduced on the HMD 26-II, to quickly interface with a wide range of professional broadcast equipment.
Reduction of Structure-Born Noise
• Vibrations transferred along the cable are minimized by an innovative mechanical solution (short coiled section) of the
cables of our modular cable system (Cable 26-II series).
Nameplates for Customization
• The HMD 300 PRO Series headsets can be customized with a company logo or user name.
• Minimum order quantity for customization is 10 pcs; contact your Area Sales Manager for a price quote.
• Patented sound compression system consisting of a sophisticated electrical circuit incorporated into analogue headsets.
• Utilizes a compression technology to remove the energy from an excessive incoming signal transmitted through the
communication system, leaving the signal free of distortion.
• Can be compared to an automatic and fast-working “intelligent” volume control. If an incoming signal rises to a level that
is harmful to your hearing, it is instantly “turned down” to a lower, more comfortable level.
• When the incoming signal returns to safe levels, ActiveGard™ reverts to its stand-by surveillance mode and volume is
restored to its original level.
Modular Cabling System
• Utilizes the modular cabling system from the HMD 26-II series and HMD 27 PRO series headsets.
• The headset cables can accommodate multipin connectors or independent connectors for mic and headphone.
• Cable options include straight cables with a coiled segment that eliminates structure born noise, and a fully coiled cable.
• Two new cables will be launched with HMD 300 PRO series. Refer to the Cables and Accessories page for details.
• Switchable hearing protection (ActiveGard™)
• Highest resolution due to accurate, linear sound reproduction, optimized for speech intelligibility
• Microphone can be worn either on right or left hand side
• Comfortable padding design allows for extended use in long wearing sessions
• Superior ambient noise attenuation in loud environments due to closed passive earcup construction
• Foldable earcup design