The AD4Q Four-Channel Digital Receiver sets a new standard in spectral efficiency. Groundbreaking performance features include wide tuning, low latency, High Density (HD) mode, and Quadversity, ensuring solid performance in the most challenging RF environments. Networked control, AES3 + Dante output, and signal routing options bring a new level of management and flexibility to your entire workflow.
Axient Digital offers dual and quad receiver options that open the door to a full range of features, from high-performance RF to transparent digital audio. It is compatible with all AD series and ADX series transmitters.
- Works with Axient Digital Wireless Systems
- Features Quadversity mode for extended antenna coverage, switchable XLR and AES3 outputs, and all capabilities of the AD4D Two-Channel Digital Receiver
- Available with or without accessories
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
- Wide tuning range up to 184 MHz
- True digital diversity reception per channel for drop-out resistance
- Networked control with Wireless Workbench® software and ShurePlus™ Channels iOS app
- Quadversity mode for extended antenna coverage and improved RF signal-to-noise
- Front panel headphone jack enables Dante™ Cue and Dante™ Browse monitoring
- Configurable Ethernet switch for redundant Dante digital output
- Switchable XLR and AES3 outputs
- Channel Quality meter displays RF signal-to-noise
- Locking AC connectors
- Optional DC module available to support redundant power
- Live Vocals
- Guitar / Bass
- Video / Broadcast / ENG
- House of Worship
- Power cable
- User guide