A major focus on convenience and comfort
This pair of Aonic 40 headphones is both lightweight and highly portable thanks to its flat-folding design, making travel storage a breeze wherever you go. It packs right up into an included case, that’s perfect for housing the included USB-C cable and 3.5mm audio cable. Glass-filled nylon and an aircraft aluminum construction provide an incredible element of durability while maintaining a fantastic feel that keeps you comfortable for extended periods of listening. And speaking of extended periods of listening, you’ll not only get a baffling 25 hours of wireless battery life, but an additional five hours made available courtesy of a mere 15-minute charge. These headphones won’t quit on you, no matter how long your day is!
High-quality Bluetooth calling features
When it comes to making wireless phone calls, Aonic 40 headphones make for a trusty companion. Built-in beamforming microphones deliver wonderful audio quality, making any call or video conference a totally streamlined process. Equipped with Bluetooth 5 wireless technology, these headphones will connect to IOS and Android devices with ease while offering a walking range of 30 feet, giving you incredible freedom of movement while you listen at home, at the gym, at work, and everywhere in between.
Unlock even more with the ShurePlus Play app
This free app takes headphone personalization to the next level, granting you access to a variety of helpful features such as a customizable EQ. You can choose from multiple supplied presets, or design your own mix that directly saves to your headphones, so you won’t lose your preference settings when you change devices. In addition to getting a more advanced grasp on your Environment Mode and ANC settings, as well as customizing your button commands, you can import and play your own music files via the included Hi-Res Music Player!
- Adjustable noise cancellation blocks out noise for a truly immersive listening experience. Three digital ANC settings for extended low-frequency cancellation and a natural experience.
- Environment Mode allows you to hear the outside world with the push of a button.
- Lightweight and portable design folds flat and collapses for easy travel and storage.
- Up to 25 hours battery life with quick charge capability. Fifteen minutes of charge gets you 5 hours of use.
- Long-wearing comfort and durability built to last and withstand the rigors of the road. Made with premium materials including glass filled nylon and aircraft grade aluminum alloy.
- Customizable EQ. Choose from multiple presets, or create your own custom EQ using the free ShurePlus PLAY app. Saves directly to your headphones for easy transfer across other apps or devices.
- Premium call quality with exceptional audio through beamforming microphones for video conferencing and phone calls. Dual USB audio mode allows for two-way mic communication with the included USB-C cable. Bluetooth® 5 wireless technology for enhanced stability and a range of up to 30 feet (10 meters). Pairs to phones, tablets and laptops.
- Easily accessible controls provide quick access toanswer calls, adjust volume, and control ANC and Environment Mode levels with the push of a button.
- Support for multiple codecs including Qualcomm® aptX™, aptX™ HD, AAC, and SBC.
- Connect to wired sources with 3.5mm analog audio input to stay connected to any device, including airplane entertainment systems. Use the USB-C digital input for charging and streaming audio (16-bit/48 kHz) and calls (16-bit/16 kHz).
- ShurePlus™ PLAY app allows you to customize your settings and control your EQ, noise cancellation and Environment Mode levels. Free to download for iOS and Android.
- Includes a two-year warranty, AONIC 40 Wireless Headphones, protective zippered carrying case, 3.5mm audio cable and a USB-C cable. Available in two color options (black and white/tan)