The Telefunken M80-SH Dynamic Vocal Microphone is equally suitable for voice, snare drums or instruments.
TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik has created the M80-SH dynamic cardioid microphone for use on snare drum and vocal applications where a lower profile microphone with right angle XLR cable is needed. The wide frequency response and higher SPL capabilities offer the user a superior alternative to the midrange-laden character of the "industry standard dynamic microphone." A tight cardioid polar pattern and a frequency response boasting a subtle rise in the high end result in a microphone that is equally suitable for snare drum, vocals or instruments on both the stage and the studio.
The M80-SH is offered with either chrome or black head grills and ships with both the M784 metal and M785 plastic drum mounts, a leather microphone bag and 5 meter SGMC-5 XLR cable with right angle female XLR.
- Delivers condenser-like performance in a dynamic design for a microphone equally suitable for voice, snare drums or instruments
- Wide frequency response and higher SPL capabilities
- Low mass capsule and super thin (yet surprisingly rugged) capsule membrane
- American made custom wound impedance matching transformer
- Type Dynamic Moving Coil
- Capsule 25mm
- Frequency Range 30Hz / 18kHz
- Polar Pattern Super-cardioid
- Sensitivity 1.4 mV/pa
- Output Impedance 300 ohms
- Maximum SPL >140dB
- Size 4.92" (125.1mm) length x 2.5"(63mm) diameter
- Weight 12oz (340g)
- Connected Via XLR-3
- Supplied Accessories Leather Carrying Case, Internal clip, Two unique Drum mounts, 5 meter right-angle 3-pin XLR cable