The TELEFUNKEN Elektroakustik M80 Dynamic microphone has rapidly become a new standard for live performance and stage use. The M80 Wireless Head is now available in two models (each in either CHROME or BLACK finish). The M80-WH is based on the SHURE brand wireless products.
The M80-WH, M80-WHB and M81-WH are designed to mate with Shure ULX2, SLX2, UR2 and PG2 wireless transmitters. In addition, the M80-WH, M80-WHB and M81-WH are also interchangeable with the Lectrosonic and Sony brand wireless transmitters. The M80-WH, M80-WHB and M81-WH do NOT mate with the Shure PGX2.
- Interchangeable capsule for Shure wireless transmitters
- Wide frequency response and higher SPL capabilities
- Condenser-like performance in a rugged dynamic design
- Capsule assembly has been designed to reduce proximity effect and enhance vocals
- American-made custom-wound impedance matching transformer
- Type Dynamic Moving Coil
- Capsule 25mm
- Frequency Range 30Hz / 18kHz
- Polar Pattern Super-cardiod
- Sensitivity 1.4mV/Pa
- Output Impedance 300 ohms
- Maximum SPL > 140dB
- Non Linear Distortion Less than or equal to 0.5% at 100 dyne / cm sq
- Tube Type 6072a General Electric JAN twin triode
- Size 3.33" (85mm) length x 2.5" (63mm) diameter
- Weight 6oz (168g)
- Supplied Accessories Cardboard carrying case
FCC Consumer Alert
This disclosure informs consumers that wireless microphone users must cease any wireless microphone operations in the 600 MHz service band no later than July 13, 2020. In addition, in many instances they may be required to cease use of these devices earlier if their use has the potential to cause harmful interference to 600 MHz service licensees’ wireless operations in the band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website.